Old 09-01-2005, 08:40 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default New Topic - What is the current status of your pond?

What is the current status of your pond?

The screens have 4" of snow on them, but with my wireless thermometer I can
see that the water is liquid, I can also "hear" the water moving... but
that requires going "outside".... like brrrrr!

I haven't even gone up and looked at the lily pond, maybe I'll do that
today. I'm hoping the fact I floated milk jugs on it that they are holding
the shade cloth off the surface of the water. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website