Old 16-01-2005, 02:17 AM

Hi Richard,

You can email those questions to him directly.
Mike Reed, you can do the search, he sells fish foods, is active in the
marine club down in LA.

There are few folks still posting from the 80' he-)

Kinda of funny when I'm called spammer:-)
hehe TFH has some issues, which is why I write for my own web site, not
TFH, which I've written for in the past. They want permanent ownership
of your photo's and do not give much for them. Mike's comments sort of
lead me to do what I do today, things evolve.

I'd be doing quite well in this hobby without the web..... but helping
other folks is something I enjoy. I teach and do public service and do
this hobby.

No reason I should give everything away either. You either for that
matter.

Regards,
Tom Barr