Old 16-01-2005, 03:15 AM
Ozdude

wrote in message
oups.com...
Simply registering a user name and password cost absolutely *nothing*.
Just like here...........is Goggle is unethical as well?

snipped and taken on board

I'm so sorry Tom. I am very guilty of "mindlessness". In the process I
projected my generalised suspicion about people's motivation. Many
apologies. If any one on Usenet knows, it is I, about shooting your mind and
mouth off without proper investigation. I have learnt another lesson this
day, so it hasn't all been bad for me

All I can do apologise to you and tell it won't happen again. I guess I am a
bit tense about my plants, income and ability, being the novice **** that I
am

All the best and keep up the good work. FWIW I did register (Ozdude) and I
got the information for free, and for that I am very appreciative. Sorry
once again - I shall be more mindful next time.

Regards,

Oz

--
My Aquatic web Blog is at http://members.optusnet.com.au/ivan.smith