Old 18-01-2005, 10:48 PM
QuickGrow South

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
news:kp%Ed.11581$F97.2214@trnddc06...
Help! My Lc was accidentally moved too close to the daylight spectrum
to t incandescent lamp, and now two of its leaves have been sun burned or
rather
lamp burned somewhat -- it has brown areas on the leaf where it was
closest

he lamp. I have now moved it away from the lamp of course, is there
anything else I should do (other than being more careful from now on)?
Should I leave the leaves be? or cut off the burned parts? should I treat
it
with anything?
Joanna

Get rid of that light. it does nothing for your plants. 90+% of the energy
it gives of is heat(not light) and what little light it does gives off
doesn't stimulate photosynthesis. Replace it with a compact flouescent.
10X the usable light and 1/10 the heat.