Old 25-01-2005, 02:43 AM
Robert Flory

Don't dose with Excel if you are using any kind of CO2. I lost a lot of fish
some time back when I got the bright idea of suplimenting my CO2 with Excel.

I'm not sure what the problem was but it was in part species related. I
lost all my Amicus Splendens as well as some cheaper fish. Every one perked
up with a big water change.

bob

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Kay wrote:
I have been using Excel for years for my plants and for algae control,
ever since I have used it, I have never had any algae in my tanks. My
plants grow nicely and I don't have to worry about algae.

I must say I was a bit skeptical at first. However, in my last water
change, I dosed with Excel in the large tank (110g). It's been 3 or 4 days
(I dosed again yesterday) and the algae does seem to be declining!!! I
know it's too early to tell, but it seems to be working. I'll report
progress as I see it.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he