Old 25-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Yan Chengyi

how about placing your light strategically so that maximum attention can be
given to the jungle val and pray that they outgrow what your fish can
munch.. or simply try feeding your goldies more then. i doubt it will be any
effective.

"Starfish" wrote in message
Hi
Im thinking of replanting my tank (i didnt anchor my plants well and the
goldies have had a go at them)

So here goes
I was thinking of getting one of those shallow rectangular planters, you
know the type people use to plant things in and sit tem on the window
sill/ledge? The reason for this is that i dont have any gravel and the
window sill potter (make sure its made out of a safe materail) will be
hidden behind my shipwreck and quartz

Would this work....I was thinking of planting a background with jungle
(corkscrew) val. Do they grow quickly?

is there any other plant suggestions anyone might have???

Thankyou!!