Old 26-01-2005, 05:27 AM
Papa Red

Thank you for the useful information Elaine. I shall be on the look out
for those plants in my area, and will try and do the same with some of
the Pothos here as what you have done. I need to get my aquatic
creatures, plants and equipment just as cheaply as possible, because I
am on Social Security Disability, and have very little spare money.
By the way,...I have a Hewlett-Packard e-scanner which I utilize to
post scans of my cartoon characters [used to create personalized
drawings to cheer folks up, or as thank you's], as well as using my
second-hand camcorder to post photos of my critters, including my
freshwater fish,...But I have been told that even though I can post them
to others who also have MSNWebtv [the poorman's computer] and in the
MSNWebtv newsgroups, that I can't post them to certain computers and
certain non-MSNWebtv newsgroups. My question is, is this one of those
newsgroups that I can't post my scans and photos in, and also if it is,
were I to instead post to you directly one of my hand-drawn cartoon
characters [a bear or a giraffe, or dog, or whatever, saying, "Thank You
Elaine!"], as a thank you, would your computer be able to handle it? Pax
Vobiscum,...~Dean.