Old 26-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Loki

il 12 Jan 2005 12:26:35 -0800, "simy1" ha scritto:

I would select a spot on the sunny side of the house, which will warm
and dry the fastest. And I would restrict myself to extra early
(stupice), canning (roma), and cherry. Cherry tomatoes may not be first
but they are early, and as far as I can tell they are the most
productive in a cool summer, so long as they get their compost.

This is a bit late to comment. However...
There is a cool weather tomato called Russian Red. It's a fairly
stumpy looking thing when compared to other whispy young tomtato
plants. Do you have that variety or others like it?

--
Cheers,