Old 27-01-2005, 05:38 AM
js1

On 2005-01-25, Elaine T wrote:
I grow clippings of pothos with roots in the water and vines growing
across the hood and trailing down the tank. It gives the tank itself a
nice, natural look and pulls nitrates out of the water without my having
to worry about CO2. My understanding is that pothos can't grow fully
submerged. None of mine have ever shown any inclination to sprout
submerged leaves - only roots.

This is how I use my pothos as well. Sometimes it takes a while for the
roots to sprout, but once it does, new leaves aren't far behind.