Old 28-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Papa Red

Did you get the e-mail with the cartoon that I drew? I hope so, and
I hope that you could see the drawing.
Today I purchased nine more Fancy Guppy females,....and I'm beginning
to worry that I'm becoming like one of those old Ladies who are said to
have one too many cats, except with me it's fish,...Does any of y'all
know if there is such a thing as "Fish-o-holic Anonymous"???LOL
Seriously now, let me know if you got and could see the cartoon that I
drew. And I am breeding and raising Fancy Guppys, and babys,...So if
there is anything that any of you folks would like to share with me
about that subject it would be much appreciated. Pax Vobiscum,...~Dean.