Old 29-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Joan Pomatto

Default Can't read rec. ponds newsgroup mail---

Hi All;

For years I have loved reading mail on this rec. ponds newsgroup. I can no
longer read any of the postings. Each time I click on a subject, it tells
me that the message is no longer available. I have cleared all old
messages, and still get this message. I have also checked with my Internet
Service Provider, and they tell me that it is not their fault.

If anyone knows of another way that I can get this newsgroup, please reply
directly, as I will not be able to read the replies on the newsgroup
postings.

THANKS PONDERS---------