Old 01-02-2005, 09:32 PM
VX

Default "ComposTumbler"?

I've got some sales literature that came in a Screwfix order about a device
for making compost called the ComposTumbler that- supposedly- makes good
compost in 14 days because it has the facility for turning rather like a
cement mixer; you turn it every day and this allows the process to speed up
somewhat. All was well until I called the freephone number and heard the
prices- £299 and £399 for the medium and large ones respectively and for the
small garden-porch model, £199.

If these reelly are that good I *might* be interested since whatever it takes
to make compost normally is probably too much effort for me with my physical
limitations. But this does sound a little expensive! Anyone know anything
about these?

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)