Old 02-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Franz Heymann

"bigboard" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:

"bigboard" wrote in message
Mike Lyle wrote:

[snip]
I have a small wormery that produces excellent compost and liquid

plant
food, and takes all of my organic kitchen waste. It sits next to

the
bin in
my kitchen and was worth every penny. What have you got against

them?

The fact that it takes six weeks to dispose of 1 week's kitchen

waste.

Then your wormery is too small for your needs. Mine suits me

perfectly.

Mine has a diameter of approximately 1 ft. How large must I make it
to cope six times as fast as it does now?

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.

My profession was physicist and my hobby is stamp collecting, so
according to Rutherford, I was a full time scientist.

Franz