Old 03-02-2005, 10:17 PM
sue and dave

Maddy I'd LOVE to see pics!!!!

As for the Clivia group, its a Yahoo e-mail list, if you have Pen's e-mail
she can subscribe you internally, alternately go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clivia-enthusiast/ to join the long way.

As for my e-mail, it is munged.... simply lose the mind thats tucked in
there for safekeeping.

Sue

"madgardener" wrote in message
why am I not surprised? how did you subscribe to the newsgroup? I use
Outlook Express........would you like to see a picture of the new baby

that
is now in FULL BLOOM? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOooo pumped about the possibility of
getting the old girl to bud for me now............no signs yet
though....................vigilent though. e-mail me if yer interested in
seeing pictures.............
maddie
"sue and dave" wrote in message

snipped previous ( wickedly)

Mad, I've joined the clivia-enthusiast yahoo group just recently and

there
is some interesting stuff coming from around the world. Do you know of

it?
Pen is a moderator.

Sue
Western Maine