Old 04-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Robert

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
:I was getting ready to sow a few seeds indoors and looked at a packet of
: Nasturtium "Empress of India" and it says "Sow direct" March to May. So
:
: I'm suspicious of this "sow direct" lark since a neighbour failed with
: some "sow direct" sunflowers (while mine started on the windowsill were
: great). Mind you, the rodents around here probably ate his seeds.
:
: what to do?

Nasturtiums grow like weeds and self seed all over the place so I think
you're quite safe. You might want to know how to get rid of them later lol