Old 07-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Franz Heymann

"bigboard" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains

these words:

I do not have any failed worms on my farm. They are thrivind

and
rotund.

Rotund doesn't sound much like brandling worms. You're not

using
earthworms, by any chance?

I bought them at great expense from a firm which sold them as

worms
for composting.
Hoever, Kay used to have a url to a site on worm composting. I

think
it was produced by her better half. (The site, that is, not the
compost. {:-))
There, it was stated quite unequivocally that it was unnecessary

obtain special worms for a wormery, and that garden earthworms

were as
good as anything.

You can get composting worms from your garden, but earthworms, ie

Lumbricus
terrestris, would not be any use at all. Wrong type completely.

I never mentioned the words"Lumbricus terreatris", so you are raising
a srtrawman.
I don't respond to strawmen.

Here is the URL I promised to get:

I expect your promised apology in the next post.

Franz