Old 13-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Jo

If you are impatient, you might want to start your own seedlings, that way
they are ready at planting time.

Jo

wrote in message

Every year my wife says, "It's too EARLY to be putting out
plants." And every year I want to start as early as I can. :-)

This year I've got a new spot, very sunny and protected, and
I'm ready to put in a first few plants--maybe a few tomatos,
an eggplant and a pepper or two.

I've learned that it's VERY hard to get plants for planting,
this time of year. Does anybody know of a place that already
has tomatos and other plants for sale? Thanks!

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001