Old 14-02-2005, 07:10 AM
deancoo

Default South American Cichlids with which plants...

Hello all,

I'm really frustrated. I have a 90 gallon tank with about 20 Convicts (some
large, some small) and one large Texan. The problem is that they seem to
take pleasure in uprooting and destroying anything I plant. I really would
like to add some greenery, but these damn guys won't quit. I can generally
keep plants down by putting them in their own individual pots, but in that
case they just tear the stalks out at ground level. Can anyone give me some
advice on what might be attractive plants that are more resilient to my
terrible fish?

Thanks in advance,