Old 16-02-2005, 04:01 PM
spiral_72

I tested my tap water last night.... 0.25mg/L of phosphate
I wasn't real sure what to do. I cleaned the tank again last night. The
stuff is growing at a tremendous rate. It has attacked my java ferns,
driftwood, rock and gravel but for the most part it has left my Amazon
Swords alone. I can't get over it grows primarily on the right side. I
will test my carbon tonight. I use so little of it, I doubt that's it.
I really do clean quite well, so I doubt it is fish/food waste. I am
scared it will be my substrate. It doesn't really make any sense to
have an outbreak after a year of being setup though.

my aquarium page, info and pics at:
www.geocities.com/spiral_72/Spirals_page.html