Old 21-02-2005, 02:52 AM
edna

Default money for your dream garden

A little while back, I was browsing some newsgroups and came across an
article
similar to
this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with
only an
initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "OK, why not try this if it is a
scam I
will only lose
$6.00.". Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
address
stated in
the article. You then place your own name and
address at the bottom of the list at #6, and post
the article in some newsgroups(There are thousands) or e-mail it to
some
people. No catch,
that was it. The main difference between this system and others is
that you
have a mailing
list of 6 instead of 5. This means that you average gain will be
approximately
15 times
higher!!!

So after talking to a few people, I thought, what have I got to lose
except 6
stamps and
$6.00 dollars, right?

But like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the
legal aspects of it
all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office(1-800-725-2161) and
they
confirmed
that it is indeed legal!

I then invested the measly $6.00, and stamps.

Well, GUESS WHAT..... within 7 days, I started getting money in the
mail!

I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it
another
thought. But the
money coming in. In my first week, I made about $36.00 dollars. By the
end of
the second
week I had made a total of over $1,000.00 dollars!!!!!! In the third
week I had
over
$10,000.00 and its still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
have made a
total of
just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in VERY rapidly!

It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps, I spent more than that on the
lottery!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly why it
works....also make
sure you
print a copy of this article NOW. So you can get the information off it
as you
need it. The
process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps:

STEP 1:Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of
paper
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. + your name and address." Now get
6
U.S. $1.00 bills (or equivalent in your local currency) and place ONE
inside
EACH of the
6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to
prevent
thievery.
Next, place one paper in each of the envelopes and seal them. You
should now
have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,
your
name, and a
$1.00 dollar bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this.
THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

STEP 2: Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1 Brent Kamprud
657 W. 1st Pl.
Mesa, AZ 85201

#2 Geno Barretto
819 Cedar Ridge
Harker Heights, TX 76548

#3 Michael Williams
977 Ribbontail St.
Corpus Christi, TX 78418

#4 Nick Kuzmick
4601 76th Ave Ct NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335

#5 Mitchel Kwiatkoski
18523 61st PL W
Lynwood,WA 98037

#6 Edna and Jonathan Jonas
2001 Ward street
Saint Laurent, Qc, CANADA H4M1T3

STEP 3: Now take the number one name off the list that you see above,
move the
other
names up (#6 becomes #5, #5 becomes #4, etc...) and add YOUR name as #6
on the
list.

STEP 4: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to
original as
possible. Now, post your amended article to some newsgroups (I think
there are
close to
24,000 newsgroups) and/or e-mail it to some people. Remember, the more
you
post, the
more money you will make!

Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly the
following:
____________________________________

DIRECTIONS-HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

STEP 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting.
Simply put
your cursor at the beginning of this letter, click and hold down the
mouse
button. While
continuing to hold down the mouse button, drag your cursor to the
bottom of
this
document and over to just after the last character, and release the
mouse
button. At this
point the entire letter should be highlighted. Then, from the 'edit'
pull down
menu at the
top of your screen select 'copy'. This will copy the entire letter into
the
computers memory.

STEP 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the
blank page.
From the 'edit' pull down menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy

of the
letter into
notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Remember to
eliminate the #1
position,
move everyone up a spot(re-number everyone else's positions), and add
yourself
in as #6.

Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your
postings in
different sitting, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4: Keyword Newsgroups and post away!