Old 20-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Colin Jacobs wrote:
hello & welcome to the group good to hear of an other east coaster. I live &
work on gardens on the east coast of Suffolk. I like lots of salt hardy
plants in my beds.

Er, I assume that you don't me me? While Cambridge IS an east coast
seaport (seriously), it is a fair way off the coast.

At present. If the ruling bureaucrats and nominal leaders of the
USA and UK get their way, it may well be on the coast in some of your
lifetimes. If the north Atlantic drift doesn't reverse, of course,
when the concept of the east coast may become a bit moot (the whole
area being possibly under a layer of ice).

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.