Old 21-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Roy

Certainly is pityfull to be so jealous of a woman that does things
without all the outside interference you make for her. Maybe if you
got up off your dead fat backside you could start a small enterprise
like Joanne did.....no too wrapped up in other doings that is
meaningless.

You may want to check the meaning of a troll, I am not by USENET
definaiiton considered a troll, nor a spammer, so get over it!

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:11:55 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:

===
==="Derek Broughton" wrote in message
=== ~ Windsong ~ wrote:
===
===
=== "WJHenderson" wrote in message
=== ...
=== NO problem, let me say it again for those that may have missed it.
===
=== DANDY ORANDAS............DANDY ORANDAS
===
=== MAYBE NOW YOU CAN FINISH CHOKING ON IT, IF ITS NOT ENOUGH LET ME KNOW!
=== ===============================
=== Keep doing what you're doing. It makes your friends look bad.
===Remember,
=== "Birds of the feather flock together." :-) How about "Show me your
=== friends and I'll tell you what you are."
===
=== You missed his point. This started as a sarcastic attack on Solo.
=== --
=== derek
======================
===Derek, I'm aware of that - then he used this AD as a sigfile. I should have
===just killfiled him at the start. He's not a common Troll, he's one of those
===malcontents who try and start flame-wars across any number of NGs and drag
===as many people as they can into it. He's well prepared for what he's
===trying to accomplish with any number of e-mail accounts and identities.
===
===As for Joann. I know the women is knowledgeable where fish are concerned.
===But so are many people here on the NG. I suppose what I don't understand is
===why she isn't willing to share that knowledge HERE for the benefit of
===everyone. If something questionable comes up it can be discussed to the
===benefit of others. After all it was the questioning of others that brought
===the truth about the hose-water rechargeable charcoal to light - and the fact
===Dimilin can be found in most aquarium/pond stores. Allow me to also add I
===don't recall anyone accusing her of malicious dishonesty as anyone can be
===FOOLED. Think how many more would have fell for the misinformation (of the
===mfg.'s ?) had it been done privately one person at a time by back-channel
===(phone or private e-mail). I wish Joann well in her new business or hobby,
===whatever she's into these days.

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS