Old 21-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Mike

Well, the 'lead up' that made it necessary was un-enjoyable. However I

*am*
quite enjoying being 'retired' and already wonder how I ever found the

time
to do a full-time paid job. 8-]

Slainte,

:-))

Let you into a little secret. Sunday night is great because you look forward
to Monday :-))

BUT

try to keep an eye on what day of the week it is because they all merge into
one long series of days without the dreaded Monday to pull you up with a
jolt

and with regards to doing a full time job, 'how did you find time?', I don't
have enough hours in the day and weeks in the year. I have just been
informed I am escorting a Naval Reunion to Weston super Mare in June :-)))
that is on top of 6 others and I haven't booked my cruise this year yet!!
(Hope to cruise 'Round the World' next year or the year after.:-))

Enjoy retirement.

Mike