Old 22-02-2005, 12:34 PM
BAC

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "BAC" contains these words:

I doubt it. Gardeners do not usually claim to be conservationists or

bird
protectors

I'm very surprised you think that after being a reader of this group
for so long.

Nothing I've read on this group to date has led me to revise my opinion that
most gardeners put their gardens first. There are exceptions, I concede.

One of the reasons this group is targeted by CONman trash, is that an
erstwhile urgler is a professional conservationist whose employer
successfully took the spammer to court and won.

I know that Angus was sued, successfully, by the Woodland Trust to prevent
his use of emotive words like 'slaughter' to describe the WT's deer culling
activities on his 'Roots of Blood' website. He put a copy of the Court
decision on his site, I think.

If his intentions in posting here are to annoy an individual or individuals,
as you suspect, I'd guess the 'target' would be more likely to be Malcolm,
with whom he continues to indulge in vitriolic exchanges, mainly concerning
Angus' jaundiced views of RSPB activities.