Old 22-02-2005, 05:48 PM

On 2005-02-14, wrote:
Jo wrote:
If you are impatient, you might want to start your own seedlings, that way
they are ready at planting time.

Ladies, I SAID it, I *KNOW* it's "too early."

I ASKED if anybody knew of a place in the area that has
plants already. I have a very protected place with
south exposure and want to put some plants in containers.

I did NOT ask if anybody thought it was too early to plant.

No I don't know. Why would someone stock plants when it's too early to
plant them?

You might try mail order or a drive to SC or GA since their planting
seasons are about 4 weeks ahead of ours.

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001

is a garbage address.