Old 22-02-2005, 07:42 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:15:37 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from "BAC" contains these words:

I doubt it. Gardeners do not usually claim to be conservationists or bird
protectors

I'm very surprised you think that after being a reader of this group
for so long.

One of the reasons this group is targeted by CONman trash, is that an
erstwhile urgler is a professional conservationist whose employer
successfully took the spammer to court and won.

Now Janet, that's not a nice description of me, but I'll forgive you
just this once if you are the "Janet" that wrote this: Somehow I
think you are :-)

Hi guys,
I'm still here, too, ...well, on and off.
Nice to read what you are all up to. Janet, why did you move? You had
such a nice place from the sound of it...?

Combination of things in the last year or two... creeping development
nearby, reduced rural services, annual rainfall still rising. The
final
straw was in Spring of 2002 when the new Loch Lomond National Park
opened a disneyfied abomination called the "Lomond Experience", a
trippertrap honeypot and designer shopping mall (parking for 8,000
cars)
on the loch edge.The plan is to keep the rapidly rising numbers of day
trippers corralled in one place to protect the natural environment
which
has been under severe pressure.The centre aims to suck in an *extra*
million and a half day trippers per year to the area we lived in.

The bad news is that our old place is on the main scenic, tourist
route to the LE centre :-(. The summer it opened, the huge increase in
traffic, noise, fumes etc made being outside in the garden
intolerable;
endless accidents, 5 fatalities within a mile of our gate, no peace
and
a lot less privacy. Yuk. So we got out :-)

Janet.

Seems we both have the same dislike of the fake conservation of the
National Park

Does that make you "CONwoman trash" ? :-))

BTW Sometime in the future I'll publish what a senior executive of
the organisation that employed your erstwhile urgler wrote about their
advocate and the judge. That can wait for now. Currently I've bigger
heads to scalp.

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org