Old 23-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Jenn Vanderslice

Default Tomatoes, Peppers and Tobacco

I'm trying to avoid a Hatfields and McCoy feud. ;-)

I have new neighbors moving in as I type this. We live in a twin house
and they're putting up a fence right. They mentioned that they will be
planting a vegetable garden...which I would assume will include tomatoes
and peppers. On my side of the fence I'm planning a moon garden that
will include flowering tobacco and indian tobacco.
Should I forewarn them that there will be cross pollination?

/J
--
ASC: Born to Herf '05: http://www.geocities.com/borntoherf/sponsors.htm
RCTY F.O.s: http://tinyurl.com/64dq5

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant