Old 24-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Bill R

Timothy wrote:

A client of mine used mothballs to repel cat from her flowerbeds. She
took old sourcream containers with holes cut in the sides, filled with
mothballs. This way they wouldn't get wet and clean-up, removal was made
easy. Personally I thought she was full of it but week after week, the
cats stayed away... and used the neighbor's flowerbed instead. 80) It
seems that cats can smell very well and the smell of mothballs is just way
too much for them to deal with. It might be worth a try, but your mileage
my vary.
Good luck.

I used to use mothballs but I found that unless you used a
lot of them it was a hit and miss situation. I started to
use pepper (red pepper works best) and found that it worked
better. Also, just about any hot spice works well but they
are a little more expensive to use.

--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850