Old 28-02-2005, 03:41 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 27 Feb 2005 13:32:35 -0800, "kathy" wrote:

Words ~ just ~ fail ~ me....

Vets discover gold in fish bowls

your title ~maybe we should start charging~

Unfortunately Vets have themselves covered well via laws, in regards of
anyone without a cerificate charging for services rendered regarding doing
any sort of vet care, including fish care. We have to be SO careful as KHAs
that we don't cross that line. I can tell anyone what I'd do if it were my
fish, but I can't do the procedure, even without charging. The law is
basically you can treat your own animals, but beyond that, you could get in
trouble. Bascially do you trust the person you're helping to keep quiet if
the procedure goes south? Laws vary by state. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~