Old 28-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Doug Kanter

"fred" wrote in message
om...
I have a big problem with cats fowling on my garden. I have been told
to use pepper, but this only lasts while we have dry weather. This
time of year is not practical, does anybody have any ideas that work
in the wet or wintery weather.

This works in any weather:
http://www.taurususa.com/products/pr...egory=Revolver

The best approach is to nail the dogs first. Most are larger than cats, and
thus make easier targets for new shooters. And, of course, they're
conveniently stupid, and are more likely to look right at you and drool as
you terminate them. Now, leave the corpses in place for 24 hours as a
warning to the cats, who are generally smart enough to know trouble when
they see it.