Old 05-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Lisa

Hi,

Saw you are probably also living in France. We will be building a
bungalowpark/ camp site with theme Bamboo. You are more than welcome
to give your ideas on that.
Since we only just started planting the first 40 bamboos we do not
have anything to trade, however, we are interested to buy seeds.

Lisa

puiu wrote in message news:1109275711.8df84e22e9c8bc0d0309f6d509adcf59@ teranews...

Hello,
I have a large quantity of MOSO bamboo seeds for exchanges with
bamboo plants or rhyzomes(only hardy cold resistant bamboo)
I need:
ph. nigra boryana , nigra henonis,ph nuda, ph bisetii, ph vivax, ph
vivax aureocaulis, ph viloascens,ph. heteroclada, ph.aureosulcata
aureocaulis.Waiting for new trades!PUIU