Old 08-03-2005, 04:55 PM
ABC

Greetings...

Just to let other people know that Puiu it's trustable.
I live in Portugal... he sent me many moso seeds last year... they grew and
they're great :-)
I just can't wait winter gets over so I can see them grow faster :-)
By the way... when you come to Portugal, Puiu... just let me know :-)

Best Regards

Pedro Pereira
Portugal - Porto

"puiu" wrote in message
news:1109275711.8df84e22e9c8bc0d0309f6d509adcf59@t eranews...

Hello,
I have a large quantity of MOSO bamboo seeds for exchanges with
bamboo plants or rhyzomes(only hardy cold resistant bamboo)
I need:
ph. nigra boryana , nigra henonis,ph nuda, ph bisetii, ph vivax, ph
vivax aureocaulis, ph viloascens,ph. heteroclada, ph.aureosulcata
aureocaulis.Waiting for new trades!PUIU

--
puiu