Old 10-02-2003, 03:55 PM
Huskies4all

Default Combining Roses with climbing vines

In article ,
says...
Huskies4all wrote:
I think it would work very well with a white
flowered vine of some sort, but I certainly don't want to kill my roses.
Does anyone know if there would be a danger of harming my roses?

Clematis is the answer CJ. Roses and Clematis work well together.

Thanks, Bob! I'll check out the local nurseries. I only remember them
selling the purple clematis, but then, I wasn't looking for white. I'm
going to go ahead and do this now that I know the roses aren't going to
be harmed.

And if it works in SLC, it should work here. I live near Twin Falls,
Idaho.

CJ