Old 14-03-2005, 02:20 AM
Watercress

It was a long time ago that I researched Scotts Green Sweep that I
chanced upon some MSDS website. It has some plead to manufacture to
submit MSDS for the sake their customers. Anyway, I can't find that
again, but I nevertheless found the following that may explain the
inconsistency between what you stated and that plead on that website.
It follows

From: http://www.msdssearch.com/msdshistory.htm
"Most materials packaged for consumer use are exempt from the
requirements of the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)."

Anyway, thanks for that Green Light Stump Remover MSDS. I guess that
means that the AP Nitrate test is crap. I dissolved a small amount of
stump remover in water and tested the solution with the nitrate test.
I got 0 ppm. I repeated this at least 3 times.