Old 14-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Watercress

I don't have icing sugar so I used regular sugar. I made a small loop
with a fine wire, and managed to get some stump remover and sugar
mixture on it. I placed it over a candle flame. Fizz!! The mixture
bursted into flame. Yep, it reminded me of an incidence when I was
younger when I made gun powder with KNO3 from my chemistry set. The
upshot is that the result from the experiment supports the claim the
the stump remover is KNO3.

Wow, first experimenting with microbes to generate CO2, now making
explosive mixtures, this hobby is getting more exciting with every
passing day!