Old 14-03-2005, 10:00 PM
spiral_72

Hey, I apologize..... There have been so many suggestions that I want
to carry out each methodically. I really appreciate all the feedback
but it's hard to use it all.... I don't want to change 100% water, add
1/2 pound of nitrates, washdown my gravel, pump CO2, ect. ect. ect. all
at the same time. I wouldn't know what worked. Y'know? I have even
tried H2O2 in my small tank (it has a touch of BGA nothing like this
though).

I definitely will try to change the water much more frequently. I don't
know how long I will have to do that..... I can't promise to do it
everyday but I should certainly be able to do it every other day.

One thing I forgot to mention is I cut the light quantity in half....
same duration (12hours). Not really any change though.

my aquarium page, info and pics at:
www.geocities.com/spiral_72/Spirals_page.html