Old 15-03-2005, 12:42 AM
alice

So with great emotion, I'll walk away. I'll possibly be back before
spring
is over. I probably rely too much on this computer and newsgroup anyway.
Time to get back outside in the soil and dirt and anything neat I want to
share, I'll just send thru e-mail if I get overcome by words.

Marilyn the madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Faerie Holler,
overlooking
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

I rarely post in newsgroups but read this one a lot and feel you have a lot
to add.
I would not let anybody force me out of a group that I enjoy and add to. You
are
an excellent writer and this gives you are area to do it. Do what you have
to do but
it would be good to toughen up a bit with that good Appalachian heritage..

Alice, Over the mountain in Weaverville, NC.