Old 15-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Travis

paghat wrote:
In article , "madgardener"
wrote:

Well, I see that I have been rightfully accused and condemmed of
wrongfully posting in HTML and posting a JPG on this text
newsgroup. I have to say that I am not a selfish person, nor do I
think that anything I do or say is of importance.

But it is.

That I've managed to step on the feelings and attitudes so
very efficiently lately shows me that I need to back off and
retreat.

I didn't catch what someone said to you, but posting in html is one
of those things usually only beginners do & some people respond to
it in a kneejerk way, as "You retard, turn off your html!"

I didn't say anything like that. I said "Posting in HTML is frowned
upon" or words to that effect.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5