Old 15-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Travis

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from (paghat) contains these words:

I didn't catch what someone said to you, but posting in html is
one of those things usually only beginners do & some people
respond to it in a kneejerk way, as "You retard, turn off your
html!"

There was nothing remotely like that. See "little pieces of stained
glass" thread.Travis posted, not to M but someone else, a one line
polite comment "posting in HTML is frowned upon". M went off the
deep end at some length; Warren politely and clearly explained why
HTML and posting binaries to a non-binary group are no-nos. I tried
to defuse M's reaction. M lost the place all over again.

Otherwise, you hit the nail on the head, IMHO.

Janet.

......and her next post was in plain text and I thanked her for that.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5