Old 16-03-2005, 02:33 PM
spiral_72

I run about a 50% water change two days ago (I wasn't able to last
night) but when got home yesterday the tank was perfectly clear. No,
really. No bga at all. No traces, no dead bga. None. Yea I vacuumed as
much bga as I could but I didn't get it all. All the plants are a
brilliant green. I don't understand. It's just gone!

Time will tell I guess. I am gonna run another water change tonight. I
am scared of changing too much water just because my tap is 7.6pH. The
water in my tank is (now) 7.1 with the CO2.

my aquarium page, info and pics at:
www.geocities.com/spiral_72/Spirals_page.html