Old 16-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Mike

Someone has already suggested it could be used as a sort of URG meet, I
shall be too busy to actually organise that, but it seems a good idea to
meet a few more of you all, so if any one would like to co-ordinate things
that's fine by me :~)

My organisational skills and the facilities I have available, makes me the
ideal person to carry out the URG meet, I therefore put myself forward and
would welcome the details of when and where in order that I can get the meet
under way.

I can provide coaches from various parts of the country and would welcome
secretaries of Gardening Groups to contact me with possible numbers and
location.

If overnight accommodation is required, this can be arranged as well.

Awaiting your co-operation and prompt reply

Mike