Old 16-03-2005, 10:10 PM
LM

oh bummer. I thought TMG was a "total fertilizer solution" since I was
getting tired of going through 6 different Flourish bottles... sigh..

I guess it only reduces the need for iron bottle.

linda
"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article , LM

wrote:
HI all,

I'm switching from Flourish fertilizer system to TMG (tropica master

grow)
for my plants.

I assume I still need Flourish Excel since I don't have a good CO2

source..
but do I still need Iron and other macro elements (nitrogen, potassium,
phosphorus) or does TMG take care of it all?

TMG is just iron and traces. You still need everything else.

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org