Old 21-03-2005, 01:22 PM

Although if I had a large garden, I don't know, maybe some of

each....

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)

I would recommend buying a few and getting one of the deals DA often
has (if there arent any running at the moment i would be surprised). A
word of warning though! David Austin roses are addictive!
The (very beautiful) DA catalog recommends plant three of the same type
in the same spot to create a real impact. (There are lots of examples
of this in the lovely DA gardens in the midlands and it does look very
good - i think i would recommend this approach, especially if you have
a big garden)
sarah a