Old 22-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article m, VX
writes

I've found the David Austin Roses web site and what he has there are The Real
Thing- they look wonderful. All the Van Meuwen ones look very similar to one
another, lack individuality and while nice, they do not compete, even at that
price. I'd rather have a couple of the really good ones than six of those.
Although if I had a large garden, I don't know, maybe some of each....

I bought a Buff Beauty last year as two friends had it in their garden
and I loved the colour and the scent was wonderful. Trouble is, now I've
looked up the derails I have no idea where to put it as it appears to
grow fairly large if not to say, enormous
Make sure you know how big it's going to get before you buy! My poor
rose is still in a pot as I try to work out where I can make room for it
or perhaps prune it

janet
--
Janet Tweedy