Old 26-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Boron Elgar

On 26 Mar 2005 08:54:13 -0800, "James" wrote:

There are many holes in my garden and I wonder if using rat poison
would get rid of the little pests.

What size are the holes and what have you seen?

The last time rat poison was set out in my neighborhood, the squirrel
population took quite a nose dive.

Some misguided neighbor had called the township about seeing rats near
the stream and we ALL were required to hire a pest control company and
pay for it ourselves. Well, they had sorta kinda seen rats...MUSKrats,
which we discovered swimming lazily along in the pond. What a pain all
that was to go through.

Boron