Old 26-03-2005, 10:43 PM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default Some Chicken-enriched garden soil still available!

Mixed with leaves or leaf mulch, it is WONDERFUL for gardens. The chicken
"enrichments" have blended with the soil that needs to be dug out, so this
stuff is not "hot", it is already composted into the soil and ready to grow
huge, rich plants.

U dig when I am home (daytimes on weekends), using your own wheelbarrow and
tools, and haul it away in your vehicle.

Email for times and directions, my return address has an anti-spam phrase
built in, so please remove your teeth to reply!

I will be here Sunday, if you are free to come over a dig for a while.

66 1 22 44 if you want to ring for details.

--
laurie (Mother Mastiff)
Please review my draft web page about my birds, www.mothermastiff.com

N.B., Please remove "your teeth" to reply!