Old 05-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Iain Miller

I found a supplier that supplies 3.5kg bottles. The deposit is £50 and a
refill is £11. No one seems to be able to directly refill my 2kg bottle
though. I'm wondering what sort of place we're talking about for that?

Dunno - "with difficulty" is the answer I think. Lots of places won't refill
other manufacturer's bottles on safety grounds....

Suggest you take it back to the LFS you bought it from & push the problem
back onto them - if they can't solve it for a reasonable sum (bearing in
mind 3kg bottle from calor is £15 with no deposit etc) then ask for your
money back & wander off to your local Calor depot.

I.