Old 06-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Michael Persiano

Mark:

Collected materials are almost always a challenge. It's the right time of the year, and you did the right thing by returning them to the ground.

Suggestion:

Water in the collected materials with Root with Mycorrhiza to stimulate root development and to minimize tranplant shock.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob