Old 06-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Nikki Casali

Iain Miller wrote:

Iain,

Do you need to rent/buy the bottle from Calor? If so, how much does it
cost?

Kind of neither - no deposit - you just go in & ask for a 3kg bottle of CO2
& pay 'em the £15 & off you go. When its empty you take the old one back &
get another for another £15. There is no paperwork either so theoretically
you could stockpile a heap of empty bottles by not taking the empty ones
back I suppose - but why would you??? Which is why there is no paperwork &
no deposit I guess!

I found a Calor Gas outlet down the road from me. But they only do 6.5kg
bottles for about £15. What the hell, the bottle will be partially
hidden behind a tall plant anyway and it will last me well over 12
months. Could even get a narrow and tall cupboard built to disguise it.

Nikki