Old 07-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Bill

Nikki Casali Spaketh Thusly:

I found a Calor Gas outlet down the road from me. But they only do 6.5kg
bottles for about £15. What the hell, the bottle will be partially
hidden behind a tall plant anyway and it will last me well over 12
months. Could even get a narrow and tall cupboard built to disguise it.

You don't even have to place it close to the tank. Tubing is easy to hide.

I'm thinking of moving my entire setup - everything except tank and lights -
to some high shelves in the room below. I can run pipes and tubing (only need
a meter or so) inside an inside wall behind the tank.

--
Bill H. [my "reply to" address is real]
www.necka.net